BASIC EXECUTIVE PROTECTION TRAINING
Basic Executive Protection Training
Everyday thousands of Executive Protection Agents (Bodyguards) are providing high level security for Celebrities, Polititians, Business Men and Women, Etc.
Executive Protection Agents must be trained and knowledgeable in order to be effective and successful. Proper training can be the difference between life and death.
A+ Investigations & Protection, to provide you with the best training in the field of Executive Protection, has teamed up with one of the most experienced instructors in the United States!
Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
Instructor: Chuck Simpson
Chuck Simpson is a former Army Special Forces Weapons Sergeant, Intelligence Sergeant and Sniper on an Operational Detachment Alfa (ODA) and Counter Terrorism Operator. He served combat tours in Panama, Afghanistan and elsewhere. Chuck has over 30 years of experience providing instruction in Tactical and long Range Shooting, Close Quarter Combat, Counter Terrorism, and Sniper/Counter Sniper.
He has over 20 years International experience providing Personal Protection, Intelligence gathering, counter terrorism operations, and High Threat Executive Protection training in both the private security sector and with the US Government.
Some Topics Covered:
– Introduction to EP Operations
– Protective Security Formations
– Motorcades / Arrivals & Departures
– AOP (Attack on Principal) Foot
– AOP Bailout Class and Drills
– Advances / Site Survey
– Advance / Operation Briefing
– Pistol Skills Assessment
– Positions, Loading, Unloading
– Immediate / Remedial Action Drills
– Tactical / Speed Reload
– Draw from Concealment
– Shooting while Moving
– and More…
C.P. Tactical Solutions, Inc.
2 Caramist Dr
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
(Click for Map)
Mon: 9am to 5pm
Tue: 9am to 5pm
Wed: 9am to 6pm
Firearms Portion of Training is not a requirement. If you Do Not want to take the firearms portion, please select “WITHOUT FIREARMS” on the Registration Form.
PLEASE CLICK AND READ THE “REQUIRED EQUIPMENT” SECTION ABOVE.
1. Business Casual Dress (No Suit Required).
Must Wear a Collared Shirt
NO TACTICAL SHIRT OR PANT
2. Bring a Laptop for Downloads and Handouts
3. Semi-Auto Pistol (9mm, .40 cal, or .45 only)
4. Concealable Holster
5. Two (2) Magazines and Magazine Pouches
6. Cover Garment (Coat, Jacket, Etc.)
7. Atleast 300 Rounds of Ammo
8. Eye and Ear Protection
9. Baseball Style Cap/Hat